Making a complaint
You can use the following on-line complaint form to lodge your complaint.
Alternatively, you can send a letter, email or fax detailing the complaint.
So that the Inspector can properly understand your complaint please give as much information as you can in answering the following questions :
- What is your complaint against the Independent Commission Against Corruption (the ICAC) and/ or its officers?
- When did the issues you complain of occur (Date/Year)?
- What are the names of and positions held by the officers of the ICAC against whom you are complaining?
- Is there a file number concerning any complaint that you made to the ICAC?
- What are the names and contact details of any witnesses who can give evidence to support your complaint?
- Are there documents or video which supports your complaint and if so, can you send them or copies of them to the Inspector to examine?
- Are you employed in the NSW public sector or any NSW local council?
- Do you wish to keep your identity confidential from the ICAC or any other persons (and if so from whom) and why?